Thursday 28 January 2010

your loss!

she is the bitchiest, skankiest, sluttiest, most manipulative, bad influence person I have ever met!
I can never forgive her for what she has done to one of my best friends... she has destroyed him from mind to heart!
I can only forgive her when she lets him go!

He is the worse friend I have ever had! Hurts me only to be happy with his little bitchy girlfriend who he only have met 3 months ago!
Choosing her over me is the biggest mistake and when the time comes when he is hurt... I don't think I'd be there for him, not because I would be happy but because I don't feel like I could trust him anymore...

At the same time...

after you find yourself in the worse situation, there will be people who comes closer to you and further from you. The ones who comes closer are your real friends and the ones who goes further are just people who would hurt you...
For me... I still have friends who would still listens to me even though they are far away... and some who are still here with me :)
They are all girls because they are the best ones at knowing me better...


PRAMA ADISTIANTI
She is my blood cousin, her birthday is a week before mine at christmas!
She always tries to cheer me up even though she's in yogya having her own life!
<3



GRAFY MITCHELL LIM
She is my twin sister from another mother! Scorpio + Capricorn = TSF (twin sisters forever!)
She always know how to make me laugh even though she is far in England :)
<3



NAEELAH M. ZAMRI
She is one of my very best friend, like a mom too because she has been really wise to me.
She's been there for me when I didn't have anyone else to turn to, until now even though she is in Malay :)
<3



CHELSI SRIKANDI BERGLUND
She is my little sister with a mature mind and heart (sometimes :P)
We have the same mind and very loyal to me! So glad that she is still here with me :)
<3



ALESSANDRA SAVITRI SURJAUDAJA
She is one of my best friends who I love and miss so much because she is in England!
She makes me laugh and knows when she can be serious too :)
<3



KINDRA ERICA COOPER
She is also my very best friend who knows how to be positive!
She has been there for me when I needed her the most even though we haven't seen each other for a while :)
<3

Friends can fade by true friends stays forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment