Monday 12 October 2009

i cant sleep, i cant eat... though i dont wnna let it out on someone or something :(

If i'm in a bad mood, well theres a reason and effect to it.

the reason could be...
- someone provoked my anger
- im friggin hungry
- my grades are low
- well negative things.

and the effect could be...
- i get selfish
- cant be bothered to do anything
- angry for no reason to or at someone
- and well basically the things that i would regret...

sooo i thought of it and i really need yoga and meditation, thats why i really want to go to celeb fitness soo bad coz they have a class there. but till now i still cant, so th only way that i can get these things out of me is just to write it all out, like what im doing right now. i mean im not gna say names or anything, i just have to let all my feelings out, and that its not like ppl hu noes me will see this, all i know this is going to the WWW but doubt that ppl wud see blgger stuff.

i dnt like being angry at ppl, and when ppl are angry or in a bad mood i tend to be in a bad mood aswell, ok so maybe a little to much of influence but atleast not influence of personality.

and another way is to listen to music, maybe a hyperactive or a dance songs for me, if its a rock song, i tend to be sooo angry and if its a sad song i tend to get moody even worse.

im not gna share any stories here, coz i think its way personal and i wouldnt really risk it.. but i would share my feelings.

ok fine im a baby, im scared of the dark especially black out. im also scared of being alone like physically and mentally. if im at home and theres nobody home with me, i tend to freak out sooo easily. and if theres a black out i wud cry if ppl are just sleeping even next to me, ppl has to stay up and talk to me until i go to sleep or till the lights are on.


No comments:

Post a Comment