Monday 12 October 2009

Write a story with me...

This life is perfectly unfair... its called real world (scum world) sometimes I feel like I'm trying my hardest to do the right thing.. but it seems that i ended up doing the wrong thing. 

Of course i cant blame them, because maybe i am doing something wrong :S so i think i would want to release all this by going to the gym at least twice a week and I'm actually starting to write a story... AGAIN! :D

At BIS, there was a summer (optional) task to make anything we want, it was called 'extended study', basically make your own thing based on your interest and activity during summer, so i thought if I'm not doing anything during the holidays why shouldn't i? and so i did, i made a book. 

the 1st book i made was during the last term of me in year 8 and the 1st term of me in yr 9 (grade 7 and grade 8). my 1st book was called 'friendship lasts forever', i know it sounds corny and all but i used to love talking about friendship so much before i see the real world. what the story is about? i forgot but all i know is about a new girl finding new friendship and fixing old ones. i didn't win for that, but ALL the mentors (including the ones who wasn't suppose to mentor me) liked it and saw a different me, even other teachers thought i was great for doing so. how i got the idea of this book was from the friendship idea of the book called 'present snatcher'  or i think it was something like that :S

second extended study,  i also made a book but this time was about friendships and relationships, i wasn't really into it because... i haven't experienced 'L-O-V-E' this book was made the end of term of year 9 until the 1st term of year 10. again.. i didn't win for this and i didn't like that yr's extended study, there were less ppl to participate and less known by the school. whats worse, there was no more extended study the following year.

Ans so... I love books, reading them and writing them :) i still remember when i was little i used to cut out pictures and turn them into my own story, not long and not that good, but it was basically full of imagination of a little girl.
So, i thought that i should start to write a story again, and finish when i say and think it is finished, just to let my stress out of my mind. the story is basically about how life will never have an end, things will never have an end, it may be solved for the first time, but it'll come again like a loop.

Well at first, the title of the story is called 'The unfinished story' but then i thought of it, it was too corny for something that i make myself, so i just thought of what one of the characters would say and there it was, i found my title,which is called 'Write a story with me...' 

I just finished some the intro of the 1st main character called Lana-rose Hart and this time, my book will look and sound more novel-ish than the previous books Ive made, i will say the details of what the character see, just like in a novel :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment