Wednesday 2 December 2009

Roses cannot bloom from a tiny seed into rose petals the next day

He has been happy this month... but is it real? is it an obsession? or is there something wrong within the perfection?

"roses cannot bloom from a tiny seed into rose petals the next day, it has its own natural steps, otherwise it wouldn't be right"
This is just a metaphor I just thought of to describe the point I'm trying to say.

Have you ever changed within a month only because someone came into your life? What if the changes are not the changes that others feel negative about? Would realize them without no one telling you about it?


Some one very dear is starting to change into someone I do not know and I wish do not change, even their sibling sees this as well (at last). Although there is some of their old self in there somewhere and sometimes they would show themselves while they are with their sibling or me. I hope things maintain that way, otherwise it would be such a waste if they are changing into a worse person or into someone who would not have any friends just because of the 'someone' else. Time will tell whether they are a good person or not, I do not wish for them to be hurt, but I do want them to feel hurt to learn from the mistake they made and realize what they have done wrong.

Right now they feel like on top of the world but everyone around them sees it differently. The other 'someone' has said something not caring about them which I think they don't know about which means now I can predict what will happen to them soon or later.


I wish I could open their eyes to think with both their heart and their brain because right now they are blinded by 'love', I said to someone close to me that you have to think with both your heart and your brain but when one of them is blocked you will not be able to think right.


I have been hurt so many times by being rejected and dumped. I have never dumped anyone and I have never rejected anyone for a negative reason. I have learned how to see who is the real nice person and who isn't, now I chose to stand down and to wait because I don't like fights and I don't like losing friends.


I miss you! I will always be there for you! But if you don't listen to me, if you don't take anything that I have said then feel the pain that I had, it won't be as much but it doesn't matter because it is still pain you will have to carry. When that time comes there will be a point where I won't be right there for you. I have told you this way long ago when you still think with your brain and heart, your choices are yours to make but make sure they are the right ones!


i woof u...

No comments:

Post a Comment