Saturday 5 December 2009

You'll be suprised what you can get when you least expect things to happen your way!

For the past month I have cried for something that isn't worth my tears, nothing worth much as my precious tears.. that's what Grafy said... and I figure she was right! I wanted so much from someone I ended up hurting myself, letting go is a hard thing to do but after I let go it feels so much better!

I let go by listening to party music which always hype my day up with happiness and besides that I have found new friends who are mature enough to understand my problems well enough than my high school friends, of course they'd be because they have seen it and experienced them, and what is so nice about them is that they want me to hangout with them if I'm alone. I don't want to listen to love songs anymore but now I'm starting to be ok with it. As I let go, things starts to clear up in my eyes, things may not be better yet, but it I can tell something is happening and it is for a reason that I may not know why, it hurts at first but it's for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment