Sunday 8 August 2010

BALI... is love

Bali trips has always been a different experience each time I come around there.
Round 4 was certainly another great Bali fun! :D
Everyone has their own wants and/or needs when they visit Bali, well I got my own list of what Bali is to me!





1. the Beach
OF COURSE! who wouldn't!
beaches thats filled with hot caucasian guys running and surfing, catching on each others eyes, stare and then look away when they caught the look! Although its not only the guys, its all about the waves, the wind, learning to surf - yes I have finally learnt to surf and it was AWESOME!





2. temporary tattoos
everytime I come down to double6 beach the thing that I love the most is that the seats are cheap unlike kuta beach :( and the sand are much softer than kuta and they have the cheapest offering for tattoos! hahah well I can't resist them, I love tattoos, and its holidays so it doesnt hurt to get one or two hahah :P
everytime I come to Bali I always try to have one that i've never had before.





3. shops/shopping!
well I love those bali dresses and how some shops in bali are not sale or not available in jtown, but ofcourse we still love those huge mirrors in the changing room with good lightings for pictures, unfortunately not all clothes can be bought coz I was broke lol





4. yummy food and exotic drinks!
when I go to Bali my stomach has its own needs, melted chocolate soufflé, spaghetti vongole, black bitch (a non alcohol version of mojito).
these are the best 3 things that I love about Bali, all off them are from Rosso Vivo - well you can get them all in other places except black bitch :P





5. night life!
well bounty may have cage and cheaper things, but nothing beats SKY GARDEN/OCEAN BEACH CLUB!
they are heaven! it is a literally VIP club, the owner doesnt allow much locals in, and well lets just say I have connections to the club ;) they got good music, good space and GREAT alcohols! hahah



6. CLICK! CLICK! SNAP! SNAP!
pictures are a must in Bali! pictures with all your clothes, wherever you are and whenever!
make stupid face! funny faces! modely faces! :P
and what should you wear when you take pictures especially at the beach? SUNNIES! sunnies that will make the flash of the camera and the sun collides together! :D



7. last but not least FUN!
not just Bali, any traveling to any places are so much better when you take your close friend(s), it makes it more fun and memories by the end of the trip would be priceless!
:)




So, basically in the end, even though you don't have all those 6 of the list, the most important is numero 7!
because nothing beats the fun of having your friends with you! and so far, out of the 4 rounds of bali trip with friends, these two girls are the funnest ive been with while in Bali...
we were single while at it and LOVING IT!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment