Wednesday 16 June 2010

Am I a School girl or a Uni girl?

Today I received my clothes that I bought online for the 1st time, I haven't post all of them up but I will soon or later lol. Though here is one of the things that I bought! :)


Sometimes I still wonder whether I belong with highschool or University?
I guess highschool will always stays in my blood, because it was such a huge part of my life and it was a rollercoaster of experiences! I had friends that beat the personality of other people on this world but it was a fairy tale for me, University is some reality check of how everything is not as easy as it looks or as it sounds.
Most of my friends are highschoolers but I like the people in my University, not all but some :P

So that was todays style and todays mind sharing! :)

check out more of todays look on my other BLOG @ http://the-mannequin-ecstashiey.blogspot.com/2010/06/school-girl.html

and also check out my CHICTOPIA @ http://www.chictopia.com/photo/show/287846






No comments:

Post a Comment