Tuesday 8 June 2010

Colors and Shapes

A little peek of todays look is a ballerina look :)
I was once a goth kind of girl that's why half of my closet are mostly black colored clothes and the rest are other colors. I love black because it matches with just about EVERYTHING and its a very subtle and calming color, so yes black is pretty much my favourite color, Pink would be the second:)
I'm much of a girly girl than a tomboy kind of girl, whatever I wear will ALWAYS make me look girly whether I am wearing a punk rock style or any goths or emos or even those sporty kinda things. 2 of my friends told me because its the shape of my body? really? can body shapes or types effects what you wear and what you'll look like? I still remember C* was talking about she has a rectangle or straight body shape and I got the Triangle or Pear body shape... >.< 

Anyways thats all for today! 
For more look of todays look check my other blog @ http://the-mannequin-ecstashiey.blogspot.com/2010/06/insane-ballerina.html
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment