Tuesday 22 June 2010

Saturday Night

For a month, I haven't quite having much fun in the holidays. All I do is play games, watch tv, cook, more movies and sleep late. To be honest, that isn't really who I am! I'm an outdoorsy kinda girl who loves adventures and wants to try new things. "Life is short, enjoy it while you can!
last weekend after nothing to do on weekends, I spent my Saturday day and night with my UNI friends, they're awesome and pretty cool, I saw what I didn't see from them before and hope they saw who I REALLY AM now :)
I'm not the type of person who would sit around and do nothing, mourns about how lonely life is when I can be out there looking for new friends, yes losing friends is part of the life cycle but it's not a crime to find new ones and keep the old ones!
I used to be friends with mostly people who are in my class, but some of these people aren't even in my faculty, so it was cool knowing that I can actually have friends like that! :)

I gotta be honest, before I went for dinner with these guys I thought that I had to go home, but I thought again and said to myself "It's a chance! why do you want to pass up friends?" so I went to dinner with them and it completes my night thanks to them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment