Tuesday 22 June 2010

Friday!

Usually I spend my friday night drinking and shisha with my friends, but it's different this time! This is my best friend since highschool Irene W. and we are the only two girls who have been friends for that long! our junior highschool has no highschool so we had to find other ways to keep in touch till now - sleepovers, phonecalls and fb (friendster before it lol). 
Not only that we both are mature and understand each other, none of her new friends can understand her as much and I felt so special knowing that it's hard to find friends who can clicks to her!
So we hang out on friday at PIM and it was really good! we had good talk and good catching up on everything, which makes me so excited on my junior high 04 reunion!
but it was nice that I can see her without the others, gives more privacy and time for us girls only.
She made a terrific start of the weekend, thats for sure! :)
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment