Monday 7 June 2010

Being a girl...

First of all,  I love being a girl! 
There are millions of reasons to say why, so I'm going to mention my top 5 reasons why it's good being a girl!

1. Emotions
Unlike most guys, girls can express whats on their minds to their girlfriends and even their guyfriends (friends who are not the boyfriend). Boys on the other hand, if they look sad and soppy and all emotional in front of their boys, they'd slightly think that he's gay (not in a homo way), even me as a girl if i see my guyfriends gets all sad and too loveyy-dovey, all I think of is how weak and pathetic they are! 
 
2. Fashion!
Girls can have lots of varied style of fashion, from tomboy to punk. We can wear cargo jeans, swear pants, boardies, and even sometimes tux (thanks to Carrie from Sex and the City 2). Boys on the other hand CANNOT wear skirt(unless they're scots and wear a KILT! NOT A SKIRT!) and sometimes they are terrified to wear PINK! I'm sorry to say but yes sometimes it does make a guy seems gay. Punk boys wear eyeliner and skinny jeans, oukay still acceptable.

3. Cliche movies!
I found out that some guys CAN cry during a sad scene of a movie, BUT they are too embarresed to show it to his friends (both boys and girls). For example,  Hachiko  and marley and me, i've heard some of my guyfriends have actually watched them and cried. In the cinema I don't really care if I cry, it just means that the movie is really good! :)

4. (name of the room) rooms!
I've been to the boys changing room, boys locker room, boys toilet and their bed rooms. Most of them smells like either sweat or just something un-clean, all the girls know what I'm talking about, its the smell when you walk in their rooms. Girls' rooms mostly smells like perfume or floral scent whether it is messy or not.
5. Shopping!
Shopping is also another huge part of my life and I LOVE SHOPPING SO MUCH! Girls can shop for themselves and with their moms, friends and sisters or cousins. Boys would rather die than go shopping, i've seen boys' face while shopping with their girlfriends, it's either terrified or that face that says "please kill me now!" and even when they are shopping for themselves they'd rather shop with their mom because she is the one who carries the money whereas boys don't always bring their cash while out.


Oukay so there are things that SOMETIMES I hate being a girl.
1. Labels
Most girls are known and called by lots of nicknames even before people get to know the girl.  Some girls may be a slut but it doesn't mean that she is a bitch. Girls may act clingy or paranoid because of their sense of care. Girls may look like as if she is a slut and so be labeled as NOT A VIRGIN.

2. .PERIOD.
It's that time of the month where MOST girls hate, the pain causes them to have huge emotional effect which then makes her friends stays away.


3. Virginity (this isn't really my problem but it is annoying)
When a couple is about to have sex, boys CAN tell whether they are a virgin or not (well unless you have been doing some hardcore sports like gymnastics and horse riding, even so it's hard to make them believe you) because of the broken hymen, whereas girls CANNOT tell the difference if a guy is a virgin or not because their skin is the same and everything is the same unless if your eyes are SCIENTIFICALLY good with differentiating skin colors.

4. Expectations
Sometimes highschool boys tend to underestimate girls on mostly everything! When I ask ooh what game are you playing and they would be like oh its a game you won't know and I asked again and if I know it they would be like oh really you can play? in my head I would actually slap them lol. This also goes to sports and even class subjects.
5. Relationship!
Sometimes guys' wants are more than girls', like don't be with another guy, don't wear those, don't eat them, Don't this! Don't that! oukay sometimes to say don't and reject something is oukay because it's also for our good but too many times it's not acceptable! and sometimes if we don't do what they want, we get the blame?!?!? and its not the boys' fault if its vice versa.

So there are MANY other things but yeah i'm pretty much PROUD TO BE A GIRL! :)

1 comment:

  1. 3. Not true :) I could say a lot about a guy's performance...if you know what I mean. besides, it doesn't matter if you can't tell if he is physically a virgin or not because you can tell when someone is 'out of practice' or when he's just inexperienced. ..And in my bf's case...he can smell sex LOL

    ReplyDelete